Integrated homeopathic and nutritional care for children with autism and other developmental disorders
A six months training program for professional homeopaths, as well as naturopathic, medical, chiropractic and osteopathic doctors with a strong interest in homeopathy covering developmental challenges in children and how homeopathy can help.
The course will take place on Saturdays once a month for four hours and include live cases for a total of 96 hours. It will also include a manual for the professional as well as materials to give to parents.
Understanding developmental disorders and their impact on the individual, family and society
Genetic, epigenetic and miasmatic factors
The impact of pre and perinatal traumas and exposures
Vaccines, ultrasounds, medications and other toxins and their cumulative effects in a susceptible child
Recognizing the signs of vaccine injury
Supportive additional therapies
Case analysis - breaking it down
What parents can do themselves
Developing successful strategic plans and case management
Cost: $US 1200, included manual
Learn to be Dr. Mom or Dad, starting with some simple homeopathic remedies for common ailments and injuries.
We will cover remedies for:
1) Fevers, flus, colds, coughs and ear infections
2) Injuries, falls, bruises, sprains and strains
3) Cuts and scrapes, insect bites and stings
4) Digestive upsets, colic, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation
5) Allergies, hayfever, hives
6) Emotional shocks, including frights and grief
7) Remedies for pets
8) Preparing or buying a basic remedy kit
9) When to see your doctor or go to the ER
10) Good books to have on hand on more!
Anke Zimmermann, BSc, FCAH
Classical and Modern Homeopathy
Sooke, BC, Canada
Serving families in Sooke, Metchosin, Langford, Colwood, Victoria, Greater Vancouver Island, BC, as well as intenationally via skype and zoom.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10-6 and alternating Saturdays from 10-4